Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mario & Peach

Nathan & I have wanted to be Mario & Princess Peach for Halloween for like 2 years now. We finally got the costumes together! Here are some pictures of our awesome-ness.

Here's the "real" Mario. He's fantastic. A plumber by trade, he spends his days smushing goombas and fighting off the evil Bowser to rescue his darling Peach.

Nathan's version. Doesn't he look great? (Sorry it's so far away...he is quite tall after all!)



Kudos to my fabulous husband for the great idea & for his amazing dedication-- I mean, c'mon, the kid grew & dyed a mustache!




And here's Princess Peach! Mostly playing the "damsel in distress" role, she does take the time to send Mario sweet letters that keep him going on his journey.

My costume! So much work, but so rewarding. I even won "Cutest Adult Costume" at the ward Halloween party!


I'm giving credit once more to my mother-in-law, Kathy-- without her help I would not have had such an amazing costume!

1 comment:

  1. I know you posted this a while ago - but I'm super impressed by these costumes. The dress turned out GREAT!

    ReplyDelete